An amazing golf experience
The golf course was designed by Herbert Bertman Strong, a British transplant to Long Island, who built many courses in Florida and the rest of the United States and introduced the first “island” green. The original course was planned at 6506 yards. No plans for a driving range were included.
The 1999 reconstruction included modifications to every hole. Tony Lepre and Rob Salad were the architects who redesigned the entire golf course. Their mission included utilizing our unique seaside setting and spectacular vistas to create the wonderful aesthetics that exist today. The goal for playability was and remains to provide our members and their guests with a user friendly yet challenging facility in which the beauty and wildlife of the Jersey shore may be enjoyed.
View Actual Score Card
All Yardage Markers Measure to Center of Green.
PLEASE: Rake bunkers, repair ball marks and fill divots with sand.
Why Linwood Country Club?
- Active and vibrant tournaments and league
- Perfectly manicured playing conditions throughout the entire year
- User friendly availability for member or guest play
- Spectacular vistas and views from the course and clubhouse
- Outstanding restaurants and banquet facilities, with menus crafted by the culinary team behind Dock’s Oyster House, Knife & Fork Inn and Dougherty’s Steakhouse and Raw Bar.
- Numerous social events