An amazing golf experience
The golf course was designed by Herbert Bertman Strong, a British transplant to Long Island, who built many courses in Florida and the rest of the United States and introduced the first “island” green. The original course was planned at 6506 yards. No plans for a driving range were included.
The 1999 reconstruction included modifications to every hole. Tony Lepre and Rob Salad were the architects who redesigned the entire golf course. Their mission included utilizing our unique seaside setting and spectacular vistas to create the wonderful aesthetics that exist today. The goal for playability was and remains to provide our members and their guests with a user friendly yet challenging facility in which the beauty and wildlife of the Jersey shore may be enjoyed.
View Actual Score Card
PLEASE: Rake bunkers, repair ball marks and fill divots with sand.
FLAGS: Red – Front; White – Middle; Yellow – Back
Why Linwood Country Club?
- Perfectly manicured playing conditions throughout the entire year
- User friendly availability for member or guest play
- Spectacular vistas and views from the course and clubhouse
- Active and vibrant tournaments and league
- Friendly atmosphere featuring long-time loyal staff members
- Outstanding dining/banquet facilities and a versatile and accommodating chef and staff
- Numerous social events available only to our members and guests